Friday, April 25, 2014

Stampendous! and Dreamweaver Blog Hop!



Hey Y'all!!!

Happy Friday and hope all is well!! Today Stampendous! and Dreamweaver Stencils are Bloghoppin'!! Here is my creation for today.....CHECK IT!!!


I had a lot of fun with this card...and that background is stenciled!! I created this card using Stampendous! Lovely Garden Die Cut Set and the Stampendous! Cling Lovely Garden Set and Dreamweaver Misson Roses Stencil as well.

Make sure that y'all check out what the other AWESOME ladies created over at the Stampendous! and Dreamweaver Blogs!!! AWESOMENESS.....I tell ya!!

Dream It Up!


Rhea Weigand


Jamie Martin


Lynn Mercurio


Wendy Price


Alison Heikkila


Laura Drahozal


Lyn Bernatovich


Kristi Parker Van Doren


Terrece Siddoway


Kristine Fossmeyer


Louise Healy


Cyndi Bundy


Lea Kimmel


Kristine Reynolds


Pam Hornschu


Jennifer Dove


Suzanne Czosek


Asia King

Tenia Nelson (me)



Here is also the very cool prize package that you could win!!!

I also played along in a few challenges. I played along in The Cure For The Monday Blues Challenge:

 and I played along in the Muse Challenge



 Thanks for stopping by!!!

-t



Card Recipe for Hello Awesome Card
Stamps: Stampendous!
Paper: White(Michaels), Black(Bazzill)
Inks: All inks by IMAGINE Crafts/Tsukineko
Embellishments: Sequins(Pretty Pink Posh), Sentiment(Cosmo Cricket)
Tools: Die Cuts(Spellbinders and Stampendous!), Big Shot(Ellison)

34 comments:

Annette Allen said...

wow what a gorgeous card...

~amy~ said...

This is gorgeous!

Hope you're feeling better Tenia!

Rose said...

beautiful awesome card girl :)
get well soon!!!!

Kailash said...

Beautiful design on your card!!!

Stampendous said...

Super fabulous, Tenia! Love your color scheme as always and it's just gorgeous!!

Yolanda said...

Fabulous..love the colors.

barbara macaskill said...

Love the simplicity of your pretty card!! TFS!

Lea said...

Hello, Awesome Tenia, I think this is my favorite card you've made! I love the colors, the design, everything! It just pops so beautifully!

Kristine Reynolds said...

Another fabulous Tenia creation! Love it! Hope you are feeling better! Have a great weekend!

Asia King (aka Joanna K) said...

The sentiment is perfect for this card - it is absolutely awesome!

Deepti said...

What an awesome BG :) love it

Unknown said...

Well, hello there. This IS awesome. LOL

Jean said...

What a pretty card. LOVE the background.

Jade said...

What an amazing card! I love the stenciled background and I'm going to stock up on those DW stencils to create those backgrounds too. Thanks for sharing your inspiring card.

Jess said...

Fabulous card! Love the bold color combo!

Heather said...

very bold and bright. Great card. Thanks for sharing.

Greta said...

Striking & beautiful! Perfect for the Muse challenge!

Viki Banaszak said...

Very cool and simple.

Nonni said...

AMAZING background... And I love the dramatic colors.

Kelly Griglione said...

I think a "hello awesome" is totally appropriate here ... LOVE it!!

Julia Aston said...

what an eye popping card Tenia! love that sentiment and the bright colors!

shirley-bee said...

Wow, the b/w flower looks fabulous on the red background!

Ardyth said...

You are the queen of drama in your cards (I guess I don't know you well enough to say you're a drama queen! lol!) and this beauty is no exception! Love how you've used Marion's layout here and I'm so glad you joined us at Muse this week!

Suzanne C said...

Striking card! Beautiful design and pops of color!

Miriam Prantner said...

What a great way to end the hop/week! LOVE this gorgeous bold card!

Robin B. said...

What a pretty card! I love the background and color combination, thanks for sharing.

Katie said...

Love your bold stenciled background! I love seeing what you create because it is always edgey and wonderful. Great card. Thanks for sharing.

Katie B.

Sherry Butcher said...

Great job. The flower really stands out on your background. TFS.

Taheerah said...

Tenia, this one blows. me. away. I have no words - just wow wow wow!! Thanks so much for playing to find a Cure For The Monday Blues!

Con said...

Great type of card, nice variety for all occasions! thanks, -con

snazzyjj said...

Great card with lots of techniques.

wienerhoneymooners said...

BAM, how gorageous!

Heather said...

Love the bold colors! Beautiful card!

Chesley said...

I love the stenciled background - awesome indeed!!