Monday, November 17, 2014

Happy Holidays!

Hey Y'all!!!

Happy Monday and hope all is well. I have a card to show y'all that I created using awesomeness(My Blog Post from the blog HERE) from Butterfly Reflections Ink.....CHECK IT!!!!



Check out what's at the Butterfly Reflections Ink store......AWESOME stuff I tell ya!!!


I also played a long in a few challenges too!! I played a long in the Addicted to CAS challenge:

I played a long in Winnie and Walter Playdate challenge:

I played along in the Inkspirational challenge:

I also played a long in the Use Your Stuff Stamps challenge!



Thanks for stopping by!!

-t


Card Recipe for Happy Holidays Card
Stamps: Winnie and Walter and Pink Paislee
Paper: Kraft(SU!), Green(Bazzill), White(Michaels), Patterned Paper(American Crafts)
Inks: IMAGINE Crafts
Embellishments: Wood Veneer(Gossamer Blue)
Tools: Heating Tool(Marvy Uchida), Nestibilities(Spellbinders), Big Shot(Ellison)
Other: Silver Embossing Powder(IMAGINE Crafts)


7 comments:

Lyn said...

Love this x100 the embossed background is stunning <3

Kim M said...

This is great, Tenia! Love that wood veneer deer head. Thanks for playing along with us over at Inkspirational! :-)

sandie said...

Love that swirl and wood reindeer, great design. Thanks for joining us at Ink and ATCAS

Miriam Prantner said...

I love that peppermint background stamp, and great deer veneer!

Anonymous said...

I really love this! Love the layers and I'm always at a loss how to use my veneers so this is inspiring for me!
Thanks for joining us at Use your Stuff and hope to see you again.
Tammy DT

Linsey R said...

Wow, I love this card T!!! The wood deer is such a cool element with these fresh, fun colors! Fab work!!!

Harriet Skelly said...

Great take on the sketch Tenia - love that wood veneer embellishment! Thanks for joining us at ATCAS!