Thursday, August 20, 2015

Stampendous!/Dreamweaver Double Day!

Hey Y'all!

Happy Thursday and hope all is well. I have a very fun card to show y'all......CHECK IT!!!


I used some fun Stampendous! stamps HERE and this Dreamweaver stencil HERE.

Make sure that y'all check out what the other AWESOME ladies created!!



I also played along in a few challenges!! I played along in the CAS(E) This Sketch challenge:

I played along in The Color Throwdown challenge:

I also played along in the As You See It challenge:


Thanks for stopping by!!!
-t



Card Recipe for Happy Anniversary Card
Stamps: Stampendous!
Paper: Black and White(Michaels), Patterned Paper(Studio Calico)
Inks: IMAGINE Crafts
Embellishments: Washi(Scotch/3M), Sticker Stitches(SRM)
Tools: Heating Tool(Marvy Uchida)
Other: Clear Embossing Powder(IMAGINE Crafts), Stencil(Dreamweaver), Blending Tool(Ranger)
Technique: Heat Embossing and Stenciling

16 comments:

Liz said...

Brilliant, eye-catching card! Love it!! xx

Lyn Bernatovich said...

Great quick, easy and classy card Tenia! Love the bright color.

Pam Hornschu said...

Just those added flicks of color make a CAS card so much more cool. I love how you can do that!

Viki Banaszak said...

I love orange and it goes perfectly with the bare trees.

barbara macaskill said...

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I love this!! Even though it is all one layer (?) it really has depth to it!!! Great use of the washi tape too!! TFS!

Wanda Cullen said...

What a cool and creative anniversary card! You rocked the throwdown colors!

Unknown said...

Love the funky background - masked and splattered! Thanks for playing along with As You See It Challenge #100!!

Annette Allen said...

what a fun background.. great card.

Heather Cooper said...

I love that stencil, Tenia! And all your design elements! Thanks for joining us a second time at As You See It Challenges this week!

Michelle said...

Love it!!

Leigh Penner said...

This is so gorgeous! Fabulous take on the sketch!

Unknown said...

Great eye catching card Tenia. I love how you managed to combine the colours!

Lori said...

Fabulous use of that stencil! Love the little green speckles, too. Thanks for joining us for this week's Color Throwdown!

Broni said...

I love it, Tenia! Love the orange background for those cool stenciled trees! I'm so glad you joined us this week at the Color Throwdown!

Sarah Loves to Stamp said...

This is stunning! I love that you kept the card simple and let this amazing stencil design shine! Beautiful! Thanks for playing along with our 100th challenge at As You See It Challenges!!!

Amanda said...

Very fall-like. Loving the background idea here. Thanks for playing along with our 100th challenge at AYSI!