Saturday, November 28, 2015

My CAS Artsy Owl!

Hey Y'all!!!!

Happy Saturday and hope all is well! I have a SUPER fun card to show y'all......CHECK IT!!!!

Yes.....I created this artsy owl with various stamps!!!I played along with some awesome Crafter's Companion goodness!! I created this card using products HEREHEREHERE, HERE, HERE and HERE!!





I also played along in a few challenges!! I played along in The Color Throwdown challenge:

I played along in the CASology challenge:

I played along in the Addicted to CAS challenge:

****I just noticed that Melissa and I have great minds....we were on the similar wavelength or something.....lol!! Like I said....great minds!!!***



Thanks for stoppin' by and have a great day!!

-t





Card Recipe for Artsy Owl Card
Stamps: Crafter's Companion
Paper: Crafter's Companion, Various Scraps and Strathmore
Inks: IMAGINE Crafts and Spectrum Aqua
Embellishments: Googlie Eyes, Sticker Stitches(SRM), Washi Tape(Queen and Co), Letter Stickers(Cosmo Cricket)
Tools: Heating Tool(Marvy Uchida), Scissors
Other: Clear Embossing Powder(IMAGINE Crafts), Paintbrush
Techniques: Watercolor, Heat Embossing





16 comments:

Melissa L. said...

Very very creative, Tenia! I love it!!! So fun. :) Sure makes your mind reel with the endless & surprising possibilities of your stamps, eh!? Thanks for your visit to my blog. :) That's cool that we both had a similar idea.

Barb Ghig said...

Super fun card is right, Tenia! Love the googly eyes and your background is amazing! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at Addicted to CAS!

Rosemary said...

dang, ms. lady... this is way beyond clever!!! this falls into the realm of mind-blowing!!

Deepti said...

Swoon!! So creative

Mona Pendleton said...

Pure cuteness Tenia! Hope you and your family had a Happy Thanksgiving!

Marika said...

Tenia, just LOVE your owl!!! Fantastic!!

Creating with Susan said...

Very clever! I love how it turned out -those big owl eyes are awesome!

~amy~ said...

How super clever!

Wanda Cullen said...

How clever and cute is this?! Love the fun way you featured the throwdown colors!

Judy1223 said...

Wow, Tenia...this card made me think of MacGyver, the way you used all these random stamps to make an awesome owl!!! (Imagine what you could do with a paperclip and a stick of gum, girl!) I think this is a work of art, to be honest...I could just stare at it! So COOL!!! Thanks for playing along at CASology this week!

Vickie Z said...

Too fun and clever!! So glad you joined us at CTD!

Lilian said...

This is awesome! Love the owl...so creative!
Lilian
The Leaf Studio

Miriam Prantner said...

So fun and clever!

Ardyth said...

OMG, those big googly eyes are the best! So glad you joined us at CASology this week!

Melissa said...

Heehee! Those big googly eyes are fantastic!!! LOVE this, Tenia!

Lori said...

This is so fun! Love the big wiggly eyes. Thanks for joining us at The Color Throwdown!